INA SCHJØTT BRACKMANCreating value by developing people and organizations
Coaching, leADERSHIP TRAINING AND TEAM DEVELOPMENT
One to one coaching will help you become clear on who you are and want to be in your different roles and relationships. You will learn more about your values and strengths, and how to develop both your personal and professional potential.
Ledership training will allow you to lead people with confidence and clarity through our increasingly volatile and complex environments. Aligned with your organisation’s vision and values, you will become active role models, helping to create more humane workplaces and cultures where people are seen for all of who they are.
Team development will reveal the best of all team members and you will create better communication cultures, enhancing co-creation and cooperation. Your engagement and impact will be challenged and recognized. Learning through experiential exercise and practice, everybody gets to be involved and personally accountable.
Presentation training will make you more authentic and confident in the way you present and convey your messages. You will get to know each other better and see and experience the value of an honest and stimulating feedback culture.
ISB CO-ACTIVE AS
Ina Schøtt Brackman
Phone: +47 928 10 590
Linkedin: Ina Brackman
ISB CO-ACTIVE AS
Ina Schjøtt Brackman
Stavkirkeveien 7, 5231 Paradis, Norway
I am passionate about developing tomorrow’s workplaces in accordance with each organisation’s vision and values. Employees will shine and be at their best and be active in this development. To make this happen, we need to throw ourselves whole-heartedly into improving communication, self- management and responsibility.
We must use more of our potential to create better futures together!
INA SCHJØTT BRACKMAN IS AN INSPIRING coach WITH EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE:
Known for engaging, motivating and creating a safe environment for learning, training and development. Listens, challenges and supports in a direct and informal way with a focus on goals and results.
- Is a «Master Certified Coach», MCC (from the ICF, International Coach Federation).
MCC is the highest designation you can earn as a professional coach. There are only 5 MCC coaches in Norway and 800 world-wide.
- Has worked with coaching, leadership training, teambuilding and presentation training in Norway, Europe, Middle East, Africa and offshore in the North and Barents Seas since 2002.
- Coaches and creates and leads leadership development for Norwegian and international clients such as G.C. Rieber AS, Multiconsult AS, Lindås Municipality, Ford Motor Company and Nestlé.
- Coaches leaders both one-to-one and in teams, and leads leadership and presentation training in Norwegian, English, French and German.
- Has 20 years of business and leadership experience as a sales manager, sales rep and business developer.
“Thanks to team development, we feel stronger as a team and we see each other’s contribution, with good results, both individually and for the team. We are challenged and acknowledged and have become more open with each other.”Wencke Enge, Nestlé Purina Norge A/S